These are challenging times for all us, and businesses may have a hard time adjusting to new ways and needs. Your clients may not be able to come to your office, but they’ll still need your help. This is the time to evolve and invest your energies in online services.
Awarenow is the leading all-in-one business management platform for coaching organizations. We are thrilled to offer FREE service plans for independent coaches, trainers, teachers, and small businesses during the coronavirus crisis - as well as “at cost” plans for for-profit companies.
Even for for-profit companies, we are offering free licenses to organizations that “pay it forward” - anyone donating 3 sessions to persons or groups in need will receive free service from awarenow for a month.
Our platform allows businesses and practitioners to quickly establish a top-notch digital presence, consolidate everything they need in one place, and even grow their network and scale up their operations worldwide.
No credit card required. When we say free, we mean FREE.
In light of the coronavirus, you can develop new and more efficient ways to communicate with your clients and share information. Our platform includes:
- Secure (and HIPAA-compliant) audio and video teleconferencing
- Automated and customizable client and session scheduling and reminders
- So much more than just video conference - includes progress tracking, e-courses with packaged sessions, curated resources, reinforced learning, journaling, and more.
- Automated and customizable billing
- Professional look and feel
- Full-service client management -- all communications, billing, schedule, and history in one place
- Flexible for individual or group sessions
- Get and received paid referrals from within awarenow’s powerful network of coaches and practitioners
- Foolproof, turnkey set up in minutes (yes, we timed it)
- Save hundreds of dollars for all the video, content and management services bundled into the platform - for free
- Livestreams coming soon
The coronavirus represents an unprecedented challenge for people and businesses, but it’s also an opportunity to show your support, change perspective, and innovate your business. If you’re ready for the next step, head to https://awarenow.io/
The coronavirus crisis has been affecting people on a physical, emotional, and financial level. At awarenow, we care deeply about people’s health and we want to do our part by spreading awareness and supporting our community.
We have been on the front line of advocating for accessible and affordable coaching and education, and we have been working with practitioners all over the world. In a moment like this, we want to be proactive and find concrete solutions to respond to the coronavirus crisis.
This is when YOU come in—your clients need you now more than ever.
Visit awarenow, for more information.